“Not getting the right search results in Google? Here are 5 Tips to use Google search in easy and smart way. There’s a lot you can do with Google when you know the right tricks!”
- Use ‘Site:’ operator for site specific searches. Googling ‘pizza site: forbes.com’ will bring results from Forbes site containing the keyword ‘pizza’.
- ‘Filetype:’ operator lets you search for a file with a specific extension. Google ‘dinosaurs filetype: pdf’ to find a pdf file with keyword ‘dinosaur’.
- To find sites similar to another, use ‘related:’ operator. Type in ‘related:grammarly.com’ to find other spell-check websites.
- Use multiple correlated words in the Google search engine to narrow down the search.
- Use the ‘Searches related to’ option at the bottom to optimize your searches. It’ll show a list of related searches that people have used before.